Saturday, July 18, 2009

Getting Ready for Preschool



On July 10th we took Phoebe to Gymboree to pick out her backpack and lunch box for Preschool. She was so excited! It was too cute! I told her to get the one that she wanted and she said, "This one mommy Panda Bear!" I couldn't resist! Fits her perfectly! After we went to Gymboree we took her to McDonald's for lunch and of course we had to take both in with us. Phoebe asked to to open up her lunch box and she put her chicken nuggets inside so she could eat out of it. She was super proud of herself. She was more than willing to pose for these pictures at home. I ended up having to hide her backpack and lunch box in my room so they would stay nice for her first day of school. She asked me the next day mommy where is panda backpack and my lunch box? I told her they went night night. Now she hasn't even mentioned it. She will be surprised once again when school starts. I am going to try to find somewhere that can monogram her name on both.

No comments: